Saturday 1 June 2013

It has occurred to me that I am extremely lonely.

I grew up in a place feeling out of place, and since have moved from city to city to weave stories of drunken parties, drugs and lustrous sex.There is a photograph, from two weeks past, of four of us in a bed. When I think about my life, this is not how I imagined it would be when I was younger.

Purely for the thrill of the chase I recently decided to come between a couple, to be a temptress. And in the fall out, I fell in love. Now I am waiting in the shadows for the outcome I wished for, but it wont happen. It has occurred to me that I am extremely lonely.

1 comment:

Roop said...

There is something curiously disconcerting about your prose...

I hope you do find true love, though - even if you did have to split up a relationship to do so...