Tuesday 26 May 2009

So there isn't much more to do, one day left in fact, and perhaps some luminance equations to work on. Enough on the writing front.

Here are so photographs for your viewing pleasure.


Here is a lovely photograph of all the design work I just submitted..blah blah boring


More importantly however, this is the outfit in which the said work was submitted. I like to call this outfit 'Can't-decide-what-type-of-wine-I-am-outfit" or something like that.

For those of you that wish to copy it, it comprises of : the perilously featured, lime green H&M polo shirt, purple CK underwear, white/cream/depends on the light, gap chinos rolled to the knee, leather accessories including belt and flipflops.

Obviously its name comes from the different colour gapes.

I have a bar to drink dry now.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Well done. Enjoy the summer - where will you spend it?

I used to have a similar green H&M t-shirt (not quite so brightly coloured). After too much wear it got rather small and sadly had to be discarded.

abristolnovella said...

That's why I like H&M. Wear it a few times, then throw it away.

I haven't decided about summer yet, I've still not finished Uni completely.

I suppose one should find a job, perhaps in an Ice Cream van haha

Ben said...

True. Which in turn allows the purchase of new t-shirts, surely once of life's greatest pleasures.

It looks rather fetching on you, incidentally.

Tim in the City of Angles said...

I am extremely impressed with the look of your presentation materials... some of the best I've ever seen. I think you lie about your piss-off attitude. Those materials are the work of a real pro.

Otherwise, I'm holding out for a shot of legs and flipped feet.