Friday 26 June 2009

Whilst driving today I past three accidents. And thought how annoying it is that these three people, have fucked up not only mine, but a hell of a lot of other motorists day.

I past each one slowly, mainly because I had too, but also partly because, lets face it, everyone loves a good car crash. Despite about two hundred units from the emergency services, there was no blood, or guts, which is a bit of a shame, and quite a waste of tax payers money. Needless to say, these anti-climatic mishaps only actually added about fifteen minutes to my journey.

Whilst in the Bristol, apart from getting stressed, panicked and swallowed by urban etiquette, or lack thereof, I visited a very pricey but amazing gym, and had a meeting with some people from the Royal Institute of British _________,Which was...erm, not really worth going to.

Tonight however, I am going to a wine bar opening night...sadly I am driving, and probably nothing will happen, but who knows.

1 comment:

Tim in the City of Angles said...

"... i visited a very pricey but amazing gym..."

huh. I guess you are gay. I had to admit I had my doubts.

And this...

"Free online romance stories about true love..." I mean, this is all good fun, but when's that happening?

Just wondering.